Abasyn University is a private university located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It was established in 2007 and offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Social Sciences. The university is recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and has collaborations with universities and research institutions in various countries.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) has granted NOC via letter No. 16-64/HEC/A&A/2010/401 to Abasyn University to open its campus at Islamabad. The University has established state of art facilities in Sector I-9/2 for the campus. Highly qualified teaching and non teaching staff have been hired. The campus has also established fully equipped labs with latest state of the art technologies and tools. The campus has also developed a well stocked library which has access to digital research databases, e-journals, e-books and e-reports.
- Highly experience & foreign qualified faculty
- In-house R&D companies
- State of the art facilities of both teaching and extra-curricular activities
- Upto 100% scholarships available in all programs
- On campus hostel facility for boys
- Many private hostels for boys and girls at walking distance at affordable charges
- Highly accessible location on main Park road, Chak Shahzad
Abasyn University Islamabad Admission 2023
Abasyn University in Islamabad offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, and Social Sciences. The admission process for these programs may vary depending on the program.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS English
- BS Psychology
- BS Microbiology
- BS Accounting & Finance
- B-Tech Electrical
- B-Tech Mechanical
- B-Tech Civil
How to Apply:
- Application: Prospective students must submit an application form, which can be obtained from the university’s website or in person.
- Entrance test: Some programs may require prospective students to take an entrance test, such as the GAT or NAT, as a part of the admission process.
- Interview: Some programs may require prospective students to attend an interview with a panel of faculty members.
- Submission of required documents: Prospective students must submit all the required documents, such as educational certificates and transcripts, along with the application form.
- Payment of fees: Prospective students must pay the required fees to complete the admission process.
It’s important to note that the admission process and requirements may change over time, so it’s a good idea to check the university’s website for the most current information.
The University provides financial support to needy students in order to help them meet the cost of studying. The financial aid is provided through a number of means, which include merit scholarships, partial fee waivers and installments. Merit and need based scholarships are provided only to students who seek admission in bachelor programs.
- Address: Park road, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad
- Contact: 051-8438320-1, 0300-9189006, 0331-9890066
- Website: www.abasynisb.edu.pk
- Email: [email protected]
- FB: www.facebook.com/AbasynUniversity
Go to All Admissions Section.