Ladies can also join Pak Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course (LLC). Every woman has equal dreams of getting success and do something for the country like men. They also want to contribute to the prosperity of the country, so the Pak Army gives this opportunity to them. The details about all the processes, test pattern, preparation guide, and the selection process to Join Pak Army as captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC) is as follows:
- 1 Lady Cadet Course Required Education
- 2 Gender Requirement
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Positions for Lady Cadets
- 5 Corps of Engineer
- 6 Corps of Signals
- 7 Army Service Corps (ASC)
- 8 Corps of Ordnance
- 9 Corps of EME
- 10 Judge Advocate General (JAG)
- 11 Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)
- 12 Lady Cadet Course Registration Process
- 13 Ineligibilities
- 14 Selection Procedure
- 15 Online Tests
- 16 Verbal Test
- 17 Non-verbal Test
- 18 Academic
- 19 Physical Test
- 20 Preliminary Medical Tests
- 21 Initial Interview
- 22 Required Qualities
- 23 ISSB
- 24 Reporting Day
- 25 PYSC Day
- 26 GTO 1ST Day
- 27 GTO 2ND Day
- 28 ISSB Last Day
- 29 Bond
Lady Cadet Course Required Education
The required education for the females to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC) are as follows:
- The student must have a 4 years Bachelors’s degree or any other equivalent to 16 years of education.
- A minimum of 2.5 CGPA is required in semester systems. In the annual system, the marks must be 60%.
- The students who have done MPhil or MS can also apply for this post. They will be prior to junior candidates.
Only females are eligible to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC). There are no seats for males.
The management of Pak army has set some standards, which basis the females can be selected to Join Pak Army. Only the females who will fulfil this criterion will get admission in Pak Army. The eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC) is as follows:
- The unmarried, separated, widow or divorcee female who is without encumbrances is allowed to apply.
- The student must have the Pakistani Nationality. The domicile holders of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are also eligible.
- The person who has dual nationalities must have to surrender the other nationalities than Pakistani to Join Pak Army.
- The height of the candidate must be 5 feet (152.4 cm).
- The weight must be according to the body mass index.
Positions for Lady Cadets
Following are the positions in which the ladies can apply to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC).
Corps of Engineer
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is BS/ BE/ MS in transportation engineering.
Corps of Signals
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is a BS/ BE in software engineering.
Read:- Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
Army Service Corps (ASC)
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is a BS in Food Sciences.
Corps of Ordnance
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is an MBA or Textile engineering.
Read:- How to Join Pak Navy
Corps of EME
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is Biomedical engineering.
Judge Advocate General (JAG)
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is LLB.
Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)
The required age is 28 years to join the army for this post through Lady Cadet Course. The required education is B/ MS in Mass Communication/ Film and Drama Production, International Relations IR and Peace & Conflict Studies.
Read:- ISSB Test
Lady Cadet Course Registration Process
In order to give the leverages to the students, the management has offered students that they can apply to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC) by both means, i.e. online and offline. As there are many students who have the willingness, but not enough resources of internet or information to apply. The details are as follows:
- The candidates can apply online directly by visiting the link https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- The candidate must have the e-mail account and all the details such as test dates, roll number, fee method, and schedule will appear on their emails.
- If you have no access to the internet, then you can also apply. For this purpose, you need to visit the nearest recruitment centres (RC) or army selection (AS) centre. You must need to take all the required previous educational documents, (CNIC of father or mother if you are less than 18 years), B-form, Birth Certificate, 6 coloured attested photos by Gazette Officer. They will get the roll number slips from here.
- The candidates must have to take original degrees with attested photocopies, and Engineering degrees must be attested by PEC.
In order to maintain the selection process easy and authentic, the management of the Army has also set the criteria for the people who are ineligible to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC). The people who cannot join the Pak army are as follows:
- The candidate who has been rejected by the General Headquarter twice, cannot apply again to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC).
- The candidate who has declared medically unfit by the Appeal Medical Board cannot apply in Pak Army.
- The candidate who has the previous record of involving in any offensive, unofficial or illegal activity by the court.
- The candidates who have resigned or withdrawn from any Armed Forces or declared weak or unsuited can also not apply.
- The candidate who has been dismissed from any government service sector can also not apply in Pak Army.
Read:- PMA Long Course
The female candidates have to pass through some processes to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course (LCC). The selection process to Join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course is as follows:
The student has to give the online test that will be based on 3 stages.
It will consist of 88 MCQs. The time for this test will be 30 minutes.
It will consist of 68 MCQs. The time for this test will be 30 minutes.
It will consist of 50 MCQs. The time for this test will be 30 minutes. The students who will pass this test will continue further, will fail and become ineligible to join Pak army through Lady Cadet Course.
This test will consist of the 1.6km running, and the given time will be 14 minutes.
Preliminary Medical Tests
- The age of the candidate must be 28 years old.
- The height must be 5 feet.
- The heartbeat must be normal.
- The weight must be as per the body mass index.
- The eyesight must be 6 by 6 no matter with or without glasses
- Further tests will also be taken such as flat feet, elbow angles, varicose veins, pigeon chest etc.
The candidates who pass the medical tests will have to give the interview. The ones who pass this interview, they will get the ISSB form.
- Planning ability
- Emotional stability
- Social relation
- General awareness
- Influencing ability
- Physical endurance
- Practical ability
Read:- Technical Cadet Course
ISSB consist of 5 days
- Reporting Day
- PYSC Day
- GTO 1ST Day
- GTO 2ND Day
- ISSB Last Day
At the first day, the candidates have to submit their documents and do reporting at the ISSB report centre. The students also get their rooms on this day.
This day consists of two activities. The first one is a screening test in which the candidate has to pass verbal MCQ test in 30 minutes, nonverbal MCQ test in 30 minutes and the MAT 50 MCQ in 15 minutes. Failed candidates have to go to their homes back. The passed candidates have to do the psychology test such as
- 100 Words Associate Test (WAT) in which they have to write a sentence in 10 seconds.
- Picture Stories Test in which they saw the story picture on the screen for 30 seconds and write in it for 3.30 minutes.
- 2 Pointer Stories Test in which they have to complete the story in 3.30 seconds on the line that shows only for 20 seconds.
- Incomplete Sentences Test in which they have to complete 2 sets of English and 2 sets of Urdu sentences with incomplete lines. Each set has 26 incomplete sentences, and the time is 6 minutes.
Read:- Nums Entry Test
GTO 1ST Day
At 3rd day, an indoor and outdoor test of the selected candidates conducted. The indoor test includes lecture, group discussion and group planning. The outdoor tests include progressive task and half group task. After that, the candidates give an interview.
GTO 2ND Day
At 4th day, the candidates have to pass 3 stages:
- Command Task in which they have to give the GTO interview
- Final Group Task in which the candidates have to pysc or DPT interview.
ISSB Last Day
At this day, some candidates have to give the interview again. Failed candidates got their travelling allowance and went back to their homes. The pass candidates get their result on the next day. Then they have to pass the final medical test, final interview, and they get the joining in Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course.
The selected candidates have to sign the bond. In accordance with this bond, the selected candidates have to serve Pak Army for a minimum of 7 years.