A PN Cadet is a young trainee recruited for the potential rank of Naval Officer in the Pakistan Navy. The PN Cadets are rated as the Midshipmen level with the junior-most officer rank in the Pak Navy after the completion of the training program of one and a half years at the Pakistan Naval Academy Islamabad, after which the applicant joins the ship to get practical experience serving in various fields.
Under the leadership of trustworthy, inspired, and competent senior naval officers who educate the Pakistan Navy Cadets by giving them formal education, technical experience, emotional, physical, and intellectual preparation, a Pakistan Navy Cadet is required to learn during this tenure. As a Naval Officer, the PN Cadets are educated to study and get fit for potential job opportunities.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadtes
Almost every Pakistani students who have passed matric or intermediate (F.A/FSc) wants to join Pak Navy. Here in this article, we will guide you on how to Join Pak Navy as PN cadets and turn your dream into reality.
Read More:- ISSB Test
Following are the basic requirements to apply for Pak Navy Cadet
- Gender: Unmarried Male Citizens
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches.
- Age Limit: 17-23 years
Read:- AMC Admission
The applicants must have passed the Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks with the following subjects as:
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Sciences
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates with O & A Level have to provide the Equivalence Certificate
- FSc / A-Leval Part-II applicants with at least 65% of Part-I marks can also apply. They do, however, have a certificate of hope from the head of the relevant college/institute.
Read:- NUMS Entry Test
Important:- As of 10% at FSc/A-Level Marks, Mark relaxation will be granted to the FATA/Baloch Candidates as 50% instead of 60% are available to others.
Following are ineligible to Apply for PN Cadet
- Applicants that have been disqualified by the GHQ / NHQ / AHQ / ISSB application committee once or twice.
- Candidates who have previously withdrawn for some cause from the educational/academic institution of the Armed Forces.
- Applicants who have been dismissed/removed/debarred or who have retired from government services or the armed forces.
- Candidates who have been accused by the court of law of any immorality.
- Applicants who are deemed unfit by the Armed Forces Hospital or the Medical Board of Armed Forced Appeal.
- Candidates that have sent initial records that have been altered.
- Applicants who found to conceal the necessary information.
Read:- How to Join Pak Army
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who wish to apply may visit the official website of Pak Navy and get register themselves http://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Applications submitted to the Recruiting Directorate at the Naval Headquarters for the recruitment process shall not be entertained.
Read:- PMA Long Course
Syllabus & Test Pattern
First, the Entrance Test will be conducted which includes:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test
The will be following subjects helpful in the academic test:
- General knowledge
Read:- Tecnical Cadet Course
Preliminary medical and interviews will be performed with those who qualify for the Entrance Test.
Note: For those who are applying in the Operations branch have to undergo a Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Test Preparation Guide
Candidates should start preparing for the entry test and the physical efficiency test after registration. In the above section, we’ve discussed the test pattern and syllabus for Pak Navy PN Cadet training. Visit Training Content for preparation tools including previous articles, PN Cadet preparation Mcqs books etc.
Read:- Join Pak Army as AFNS
Other Benefits for Joining the Pak Navy as PN Cadet
- Free self/family medical treatment and guardians.
- After marriage, family residence or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance.
- Opportunities for overseas visits / classes / assignments.
- 50% self/family concession on Air/Railways transport.
- Concession of fees to Bahria Colleges/Universities and Technical Institutions for the education of children.
Read:- Lady Cadet Course
well, we have provided all the necessary information above about PN cadet. If you are willing to join Pak Navy as PN cadet go and are eligible to apply. Go and apply for that, boost your knowledge and physical abilities for entrance Test. Best of luck!
Read:- How to Join PAF
Frequently Asked Questions About PN Cadets
Here is the FAQs About PN Cadets with answers.
How can a midshipman join Pak Navy?
During the time specified by NHQ by ads, you can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with the following records. After 26 weeks at PNA, as Midshipman, the Graduation entry cadets pass out and join ships.
How can I join navy after 12th in Pakistan?
As a PN Cadet, all candidates who have completed HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks in subjects such as physics, mathematics and chemistry, computer science and statistics will enter the Pak Navy. Candidates are being inducted into the PN Cadet under this program, twice a year.
Can a girl join Navy?
Through the Short Service Commission, girls will enter the Pakistan Navy in sectors such as logistics, medical, pharmacy, information technology, judiciary, public relations, education, etc. The mandatory certification is the same as for males, except the height and build specifications.