Pakistan Army has announced 151 PMA Long Course induction program. Those candidates can apply who:
- have completed the Intermediate (or taken 2nd Year Exams/Result awaiting)
- have completed 2-Year Graduation
- have completed 4-Year Graduation
Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer (2nd Lieutenant) through 151 PMA Long Course May 2023. This Article provides all the necessary information about registration and selection through PMA Long Course.
PMA Long Course is for regular commission officers. Many students want to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course, but they do not know how they can get this position. It is not difficult; all you need is to have the knowledge regarding applying and selection process and the ability to achieve the eligibility criteria.
Many of you cannot get the admission due to not having enough information regarding the required qualification or process. The details about all the processes, eligibility criteria and the selection process to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course.
Pak Army is the place where everyone wants to go, not only for the financial desires but also with the passion of serving country. There are many posts in the Pakistan Army, and Commission Officer is one of them. These officers in the Pakistan Army considered as the problem-solvers, influencers and the managers. Their duty is to lead the enlisted soldiers. They made missions and values for the soldiers, also assign tasks to them.
PMA Long Course Required Education
The required education for the student to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course is as follows:
- The students who have completed their Intermediate (F.A/FSc) can apply to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer.
- The students who have the degree of Bachelors (B.A/B.Sc, BBA or BS Hons 4 years degree in any program) can apply to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course.
Read Also :- NUST Entry Test
Only males are allowed to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course. There are no seats for women as the commission officer.
Read Also :- Join Pak Army Through Different Programs
The management of the Army has set the eligibility criteria for the candidates to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer. The student who proves himself/ herself able to achieve this criterion can be selected to be the commission officer. The eligibility criteria to become a commission officer through PMA Long Course is as follows:
- Only unmarried males can apply for this post.
- The student must have the Pakistani Nationality.
- The student who wants to apply for the post of commission officer must have the 60% marks in intermediate. If he has a bachelors degree, then minimum 50% marks are required.
- The age of the candidate must be minimum of17 years and a maximum of 24 years.
- The height of the candidate must be 5’4″
- The weight must be according to the body mass.
Read:- ISSB Test
The range of age is 17-24, but this range is different for different educational backgrounds. The age limitations for the candidates who want to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course are as follows:
- The candidate who has the intermediate degree must fall in the age group of 17-21.
- The candidate who has a bachelor’s degree must fall in the age group of 17-24.
Read:- Technical Cadet Course
Selection Process Of PMA Long Course
In order to select the candidate, the management of Pak Army has set some processes. After going through with these selection process, and pass each step successfully, the candidate can be selected. The selection process to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course is as follows:
- After applying, the candidate has to give the entry test at the initiate stage. This test held at the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- The candidates have to pass some tests. For example, intelligence test, non-verbal test, verbal test, academic test (English, Islamiyah, Mathematics, Physics etc.)
- The candidate has to pass the initial medical test to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer.
- The candidates who will clear the medical tests, they will have to pass the interviews.
- The candidates who ger selected and shortlisted, the management of Pak Army will give them ISSB call letters.
- After passing the ISSB interviews, the candidates who will select will be considered for final selection.
- The last step in the selection process to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer is to pass the medical examination test in the nearest CMH.
PMA Long Course Training Period
The candidates who will select to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer Through PMA Long Course, they will take the training. This training is highly necessary to polish the inner skills of the students and make them able to be the commissioned officer in Pak Army. The time period of the training will be 2 years. This training will place at PMA Kakul Islamabad. In this training, the candidates will seek the required abilities to be commission officer.
Read:- Lady Cadet Course
Designation After Training
After getting the proper training from the trainers, the students will become trained. Those candidates who will effectively complete their training will get the designation of Second Lieutenant.
How to Apply
Many students do not know how to apply for the post of commission officer. They have to face difficulties to apply. The method through which the candidates can apply to get the position of a commissioned officer through PMA Long Course is as follows:
- The candidates can apply online. You can apply directly by visiting the link joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- If you have no access to the internet, then you can also apply online. For this purpose, you need to visit the nearest recruitment centres (R.C.) or army selection (AS) centre.
Read :- Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
In order to maintain the selection process easy and authentic, the management of the Army has also set the criteria for the people who are ineligible to join Pak Army. The people who cannot join the Pak army are as follows:
- The candidate who has been screened out by the ISSB twice, cannot apply again in Pak Army.
- The candidate who has declared medically unfit by the Appeal Medical Board cannot apply in Pak Army.
- The candidate who has been dismissed from any government service sector can also not apply in Pak Army.
Read:- Nums Entry Test
Access to get Direct Information For PMA Long Course
In order to get direct information about Joining the Pak Army as Commission Officer, you can join their social media pages. Social media is the platform which is excessively used by all the students. The details of their social channels are as below:
Facebook Page: The Facebook page is Join Pak Army. You can get the latest information about the seats and the joining processes of Pak Army as the commission officer.
Instagram Page: The Instagram page through which you can get the latest information is Join Pak Army. In this page, you can get the updates information such as applying date, last date, processes to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer.
WhatsApp Group: You can join the WhatsApp Group by visiting this link. In this group, you can get the updates information such as applying date, last date, processes to Join Pak Army as Commission Officer.
YouTube Channel: You can get the latest information through YouTube by visiting the link, Chanel. You can get the latest information about the seats and the joining processes of Pak Army as the commission officer.