Technical Cadet Course (TCC) is for induction of Engineers in Pak Army. There are many students who want to do something artful in science and technology, so they chose to do engineering. In Pakistan, where everyone loves to join Pak Army, so there is a course, through which the students can introduce themselves as the engineering corps commissioned officers. In this article, we are going to tell the details about all the processes, eligibility criteria and the selection process to Join Pak Army as engineer Through Technical Cadet Course.
Technical Cadet Course (TCC) Registration & Test Date
- Online Registration Start Date: 26-Dec-2022 to 10-Feb-2023
- Test Starting Date: After 04-April-2023
Read Also :- NUST Entry Test
Technical Cadet Course Requirements
The required education for the student to Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course is as follows:
- The student must have the degree of FSc (Pre-Engineering) with subjects (1) Physics, (2) Mathematics, (3) Chemistry/Computer Science | From (3) Option any one subject.
- The students who have done ICS in computer science are also allowed to apply only for the post of Software Engineering. The required criteria are 65% marks.
- The students who have passed A Level or O Level can also Join Pak Army, but they need to get the certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman ( IBCC ).
- Students who have passed the FSc Part-I, and waiting for the result of Part-II, or even if they have to give the examinations of Part-II can also apply for the post of engineering in Pak Army. They only need to get the HOPE certificate from the Head of Institute (HOD)
Note:- Only males are eligible to Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course. There are no seats for women.
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Cadet Course (TCC)
In order to select the best ones, the management of Pak Army has set the criteria for the students. Only the students who will fulfil this criterion will get admission in Pak Army. The eligibility criteria to become an engineer through Technical Cadet Course is as follows:
- The student must have the Pakistani Nationality. The domicile holders of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir are also eligible. The person who has dual nationalities must have to surrender the other nationalities than Pakistani to Join Pak Army.
- Only unmarried males can apply for this post.
- The student must have the FSc Pre engineering degree with 65% marks, and the compulsory subjects are mathematics, physics, English.
- ICS passed students are also allowed only at the position of software engineering.
- Students who have passed A Level or O Level can also Join Pak Army, but they need to get the certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC).
- The students who have passed the FSc Part-I, and waiting for the result of Part-II, or even if they have to give the examinations of Part-II can also apply for the post of engineering in Pak Army. They only need to get the HOPE certificate from the Head of Institute (HOD)
- Age of the candidate must be minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 21 years.
- Height of the candidate must be 5’4’’
- Weight must be according to the body mass.
Also Read:- ISSB Test
In order to maintain the selection process easy and authentic, the management of the Army has also set the criteria for the people who are ineligible to join Pak Army. The people who cannot join the Pak army are as follows:
- The candidate who has been screened out by the ISSB twice, cannot apply again in Pak Army.
- The candidate who has declared medically unfit by the Appeal Medical Board cannot apply in Pak Army.
- The candidate who has the previous record of involving in any offensive, unofficial or illegal activity by the court.
- The candidate who has been dismissed from any government service sector can also not apply in Pak Army.
Read:- Lady Cadet Course
In order to select the candidate, the management of Pak Army has set some processes. After going through with these selection process, and pass each step successfully, the candidate can be selected. The selection process to Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course is as follows:
- Written Tests
- Physical Tests
- Preliminary Medical Tests
- Academic Training
- Military Training
The student has to give the written test that will be based on the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s) from the subjects of Physics, English, Mathematics, Chemistry and Computer Science (For ICS Students Only). There will also some intelligence tests in which the verbal and non-verbal questions will be asked by the students. The candidates who will pass this test, have to go to the nearest AS&RC centres for the physical tests.
Read :- Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
The candidate must be able to
- Do 15 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 minutes.
- Run 1.6 Km in 8.5 minutes.
- Do 15 repetitions of Push-Ups in 2 minutes.
- Cross the 7’4’’ width and height of ditch with the depth of 4’.
- Do 3 repetitions of Chin-Ups in 2 minutes.
Preliminary Medical Tests
The candidate has to pass the initial medical test from the nearest AS&RC to Join Pak Army Through Technical Cadet Course.
- The short-listed candidates who get selected, the management of Pak Army will give them ISSB tests call letters through websites.
- After passing the ISSB tests , the candidates have to clear the medical examination from the nearest CMH.
- The GHQ will make the final selection of students on the basis of their overall performance.
Read:- Nums Entry Test
Academic Training For Technical Cadet Course
After getting admission on the basis of intermediate, the students can get further academic training in different engineering fields through Technical Cadet Course. The list of the engineering fields are as follows:
|Degree Name||Institution||Duration (Year)|
|Civil Engineering||Military College of Engineering Risalpur (NUST)||4|
|Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)||4|
|Computer Software Engineering||Military College of Signals Rawalpindi (NUST)||4|
|Electrical Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)||4|
|Mechanical Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)||4|
|Computer Systems Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)||4|
|Mechatronics Engineering||College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Rawalpindi (NUST)||4|
|Aeronautical Engineering||College of Aeronautical Engineering, Risalpur (NUST)||4|
Military Training Period
After completing the 4 years course in relevant Bachelor engineering degree, the candidates will get the military training. The duration of this training will be 1 year. This training is highly necessary to polish the inner skills of the students and make them able to be the engineer in Pak Army through Technical Cadet Course. This training will place at PMA Kakul. In this training, the candidates will seek the required abilities to be engineer through Technical Cadet Course.
Read:- PMA Long Course
Designation After Training
After getting the proper training from the trainers, the students will become Army Engineers in relevant fields.
Technical Cadet Course Registration Process
For the ease of the candidates, the management of Pak Army gives the opportunity to the students that they can apply through both online and offline means. As there are many students who have the willingness, but not enough resources of internet or information to apply. The details are as follows:
- The candidates can apply online or Registration at AS &RC. For Online Registration Click Here
- The candidate must have the e-mail account and all the details such as test dates, fee method and schedule will appear on the internet and his email.
- If you have no access to the internet, then you can also apply online. For this purpose, you need to visit the nearest recruitment centres (RC) or army selection (AS) centre. You must need to take all the required previous educational documents, CNIC (CNIC of father or mother if you are less than 18 years), B-form, Birth Certificate, 6 coloured attested photos by Gazette Officer and the repeaters must need to take 3 copies and original ISSB Not Recommended letter to the RC&AS.
We hope you will like our article on technical cadet course. We try our best to give you complete, detailed information regarding the technical cadet course.
Still, if you face any difficulty regarding anything about the Joining, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Our team is always looking forward to solving your queries as soon as possible. Besides this, give you valuable feedback in the comments and share the article with your friends and family members.