Abasyn University Peshawar is a private university located in the city of Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan. It was established in 2007 and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Social Sciences, and Islamic Studies. The university has collaborations with universities and research institutions in various countries.
Abasyn University Peshawar Admission 2023
Abasyn University offers degree programs in various disciplines including Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Education and Technology. National Computing Education Accreditation Council (NCEAC) Pakistan has accredited BS in Computer Science and BS in Software Engineering programs offered by the University. The University has been accredited by the Pharmacy Council of Pakistan. The University is also allowed by the Pakistan Engineering Council to offer BE in Electrical Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering programs.
As for the admission process, it may vary depending on the program, but it generally includes steps such as submitting an application form, taking an entrance test if required, attending an interview if required, submitting required documents such as educational certificates, paying the required fees and meeting any other specific requirements of the program. As with Abasyn University Islamabad, It’s important to check the university’s website for the most current information regarding the admission process.
Check Also: Abasyn University Islamabad Admission
- Ranked #1 in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Private Sector Universities (General Category).
- Ranked #6 in the all Private Sector Universities (General Category).
- Ranked #25 in the all Private and Public Universities of Pakistan (General Category).
- Highest Category Awarded in Quality Assurance by HEC in 2016
- Chartered by Government and Registered by HEC
- Various Academic Programs are Accredited by Relevant Accreditation Councils
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT)
- BS Computer Science
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Telecom and Networks
- BS Microbiology
- BS Biotechnology
- BS English
- BS Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- BBA – Business Administration
- B.Com Bachelor of Commerce
- BS Governance and Public Policy
- BS Political Science/IR
- BS Economics & Finance
- B-Tech (Weekend Classes)
- MS Management Sciences
- MS Education
- MS Economics
- MBA – 1.5 Years
- MS Engineering Management
- MS Computer Science
- MS Software Engineering
- MS Telecom & Networks
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Biotechnology
- MS Microbiology
- MBA- 2 & 3.5 Years
- M.Sc Microbiology
- B.Ed (Hons.)/M.Ed
- MPM Project Management)
- Master in Commerce (M.Com)
- MPA Public Administration
- M.Sc Governance & Public Policy
- M.Sc Political Sciences/IR
- Master of Business Economics
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Get Registered Before: 17 February, 2023
How to Apply:
- Download the admission application form from the downloads.
- Completed Admission Application Form.
- Mark sheets of all previously completed academic work.
- If a candidate has completed previous academic work from another education system, an Equivalence Certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) is required within two months of the admission offer.
- Four (4) passport size photographs.
- Copy of Computerized National Identity Card / Form B.
- 70% tuition fee waiver who secured 65% marks or above
- 50% tuition fee waiver who secured 60-64% marks
- 30% tuition fee waiver to Children of Government Employees
- For: BSCS, BSSE, BSTN, BBA, BS Microbiology, BS Biotechnology
- Address: Ring Road, Latif Abad (Charsadda Link), Peshawar
- Contact: 091-2582996, 091-2582835, 0332-9321840
- Website: www.peshawar.abasyn.edu.pk
- Email: [email protected]
- FB: www.facebook.com/AbasynUniversity
- Fax: 091 2248675
Go to All Admissions Section.