Pakistan Army regarded predominantly as the Proud of Pakistan, is Pakistan’s well-disciplined Department of Defense and looks after all sorts of defence work. The opportunity to enter this department at present has been announced to serve in the Armed Forces in the nursing sector.
All interested candidates who wish to join the Pakistan Army as a female nurse via the Armed Forces Nursing Service have been invited to apply (AFNS). Not only the Pakistani women, but also the AJK/Gilgit Baltistan candidates are eligible to apply, but the dual nationality holders will have to surrender one nationality in one case, and then they will be eligible for being selected.
For this reason, we have given complete information below on this page regarding the eligibility requirements, selection method, schedule, and submission process of the application form.
AFNS Test Syllabus 2023
- Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Intelligence/Personality Test
Eligibility Criteria for AFNS
All interested applicants are expected to meet certain eligibility requirements relating to age, qualification, marital status, nationality and physical measurements that have been specified below to become qualified to enter the AFNS:
- Nationality : Pakistan
- Age : Between 17 to 25 years
- Qualification : Minimum 60% marks in Matric (Science), Minimum 50% marks in FSc (Pre-medical)
- Marital Status : Widow, Unmarried
- Physical Measurements : Height Min 5 feet
- Weight : As per body structure
Read Also :- NUST Entry Test
Documents Required at AS&RCS
- Original academic certificates along with two sets of their attested copies
- Attested copy of Domicile.
- Photocopy of CNIC
- NOC certificate for government employees
- Three recent attested photographs
- 100 rupee crossed postal order to Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ, Rawalpindi.
The candidates who will clear the initial and medical examination are then called for interviews by the GHQ Selection Board in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Multan, and Rawalpindi. Individuals who successfully clear the entire selection process and their names will be included in the final selected candidate list will then undergo a 4-year training program at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Quetta, PNS Shifa Karachi, and CMH Lahore. After the completion of training, a commission in the lieutenant rank will be awarded to the applicant.
To conclude this in a net shell, AFNS is the best way for females to enter Pak Army. Above is all the details about applying for this position, Syllabus, Criteria and Selection process. If you are interested, apply online and prepare for the entry test and further tests. Feel free to ask any question in comments, and we’ll be entertaining your queries.