Evolution of Muslim Society
- Give an account of the evolution of the Muslim society in the subcontinent from 1206 to 1526 AD.
- Highlight the factors which played significant role in the evolution and growth of Muslim society in
- Summarize the political scene of the subcontinent at the opening of the 18th century.
- Briefly describe the evolution of Muslim society in the subcontinent.
- Briefly describe the role of Sufis in the evolution of Muslim society in the subcontinent.
Movement for Reforms (Shah Walliullah)
- Discuss the salient aspects of Shah Waliullah’s Movement and analyze its impact on the Muslims of
- Give an account of the life and services of Shah Waliullah. How did he save the Indian Muslims
from political annihilation and religious degeneration?
- Shah Waliullah realized “The renaissance of Islam and Muslim society cannot be affected until the
intellectual life of the Muslims is reoriented.” Discuss critically.
- Give an account of the life and services of Shah Waliullah. How did he save the Indian? Muslims
from political annihilation and religious degeneration? (CSS paper 2016).
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
- What specific steps were initiated by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan which later on became the Agenda
points of the movement for Pakistan? How did these steps orient the political system in Pakistan?
- Sir Syed Ahmad Khan believed in “Trinity of ideas”, i.e. loyalty, devotion and aloofness. Discuss it
in perspective of his reformation movement.
- Evaluate the impact of the services rendered by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan towards the regeneration of
- “Sir Syed Ahmad Khan was in no way pro-British.” Agree or disagree, answer your question with
- Examine Allama Iqbal’s concept of Muslim Nationalism in the light of Allahabad Address.
- Critically evaluate the Allahabad Address.
- Discuss contribution of Allama Iqbal in the rise of Muslim Nationalism.
- Critically evaluate the foundation of Allama Iqbal’s concept of Muslim separatism in the context of
Indo-Pak subcontinent. (CSS Paper 2018)
Geo-strategic and Geopolitical Aspects of Pakistan
- Critically evaluate Geopolitical modernity and Pakistan’s Foreign Policy regarding the issue of
- Discuss the Geo-strategic Significance of Pakistan.
Nuclear Programme of Pakistan
- Discuss in Detail Pakistan’s Nuclear Deterrence: Political and Strategic Dimensions.
- Critically evaluate Geostrategic transformation and options of deterrence for Pakistan.
- Discuss the Geostrategic transformation and strategic posture of Pakistan.
- Analyze the evolving Geostrategic apparatus in South Asia in reference with Pakistan.
Ethnicity and National Integration
- Discuss challenges of national integration in Pakistan.
- Give suggestions to overcome the issue of national integration in Pakistan.
- Critically analyze the situation of national integration in Pakistan.
- The task of nation building remains neglected in Pakistan. Discuss.
- Pakistan’s national culture reflects unity in diversity. Elaborate. (CSS Paper 2017)
- There is a crisis of national integration in Pakistan since its creation. What measures do you suggest
for promotion of national integration of Pakistan? (CSS Paper 2018)
Pakistan and the Region
- Critically analyze the China’s Pearl of String Policy and Pakistan’s role in the region.
- What are the opportunities there for Pakistan in the China’s Pearl of String Policy?
- Discuss the regional changing apparatus brought in by China on the basis of her Pearl of String Policy.
- Evaluate the role of Pakistan in the China’s Pearl of String Policy.
- Critically discuss the CPEC in context of Pakistan and China’s friendship.
Hydro Politics in Pakistan
- Discuss in detail the Hydro Politics and Inter-provincial Relations in Pakistan.
- What are the perceptions and misconceptions about the Hydro Politics in Pakistan? Evaluate.
- Discuss in detail the inter-provincial contentions over the distribution of water on Pakistan.
- Critical evaluate the politicization of water reservoirs in Pakistan.
- Critically analyze the key causes of delay in construction of dams in Pakistan? Give some suggestions to revert the collateral loss? (CSS Paper 2019)
Shanghai Cooperation Organization and Pakistan
- Discuss the aspects of collaboration in context of China-Pakistan Economic Corridor and Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
- Discuss the implications of CPEC in the region for South Asia’s strategic stability.
- Critically evaluate the role of Pakistan in the context of a constructive member of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization.
- Explore the significance of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) for Pakistan. (CSS Paper 2017)
- Discuss in detail the Palestine issue.
- Discuss the options available for the resolution of Palestine question.
- Give historical and current perspective on the Palestine issue.
- Critically analyze the issue of Palestinian claim of independence.
- Discuss the Palestinian issue comprehensively.
- Analyze the peace processes between Palestine and Israel.
- Discuss the Kashmir problem in its entirety throwing light on its background.
- Discuss the issue of Kashmir with historical perspective, causes of conflict.
- Kashmir has remained the source of conflict between Pakistan and India. Discuss.
Civil-Military Relations in Pakistan
- Referring to the evolution of political system identifies the commonalities among Martial Law Administrators of Pakistan.
- Why military of Pakistan intervened in Pakistan’s politics? What is the role of the present leadership to de- politicize army? Give specific measures.
- Discuss the reasons that why military in Pakistan intervene in domestic politics.
Economy of Pakistan
- Sketch out a condition of economy in Pakistan in detail.
- Discuss the economic challenges Pakistan is facing.