PMC has made the MDCAT syllabus changes for this year. The NMDCAT syllabus now includes a topic taken from both the textbooks of the different provinces and the federal book board.
To get high marks in intermediate, intermediate students must study textbooks from their province. National MDCAT Preparation requires that you do additional study. This is the 2022 Edition of The MDCAT Book.
National Mdcat Book follows the Syllabus for PMC NMDCAT. This book follows the PMC Guidelines. This book is recommended by MDCAT specialists for preparation of All Subjects. This book is essential for all students.
This book was created by MBBS.ORG.PK to solve the problem of NMDCAT Aspirants. This book’s author is an MDCAT Subject Specialist.
This is the book according to the PMC National MDCAT syllabus. This book is the best for preparation. This book contains multiple choice questions for all subjects. This will resolve the MDCAT Aspirant problem.
PMC National MDCAT Preparation Guidelines
Every student is anxious about the PMC announcement and wants to be as guided as possible.
The National MDCAT is a PMC exam that is different than NUMS or other entrance exams. These are some tips to help you plan your next strategy.
- PMC is the conducting body for NMDCAT and it is almost certain that the test will take place through PMC. It is important to begin studying as soon as you can, as the syllabus has changed.
- Do not think you can pass the PMC MDCAT exam by only reading federal books. This exam will be centralized, i.e. All provinces will be able to rely on one exam, which is the national MDCAT.
- The paper will follow the provincial textbook. It will include topics that are not covered in the provincial textbooks.
- The syllabus is overwhelming. It’s better to complete it first with thorough preparation, then revise it at your own pace in order to facilitate additional revision.
- It does not necessarily mean the paper is difficult. This means it has either long and complex questions that are based on calculations or questions with confusion, and questions connecting two topics or chapters.
- The Biology section of the PMC MDCAT syllabus contains large additions. The main focus of the PMC MDCAT syllabus is Biology. Physics is also supported if you are proficient in UHS physics concepts and practice.
- National MDCAT Chemistry Chemistry requires practice and a solid grasp of concepts and conversions. Although not difficult, it is not easy and requires extra time to cover additional topics.
According To NMDCAT Paper Pattern
This book is in accordance with the National MDCAT-2022 Pattern. This book is in paper format and contains 200 multiple-choice questions. There is no negative marking.