There is good news for students interested in joining the Pak Army as Soldier 2023; Online registration is now open. The Pak army is seeking enthusiastic, qualified and self-motivated young people who dream of being a soldier within the Pak Army. If you believe that you can do this with determination to serve our country with the highest level of devotion, then this is the perfect time to make a stand.
You will find the complete eligibility requirements and the selection process, the Army test for selection, and other conditions and terms. If your goal is to join the Pak Army As a Soldier, then be sure to read the entire article and then follow the instructions by the deadline and time.
Join Pak Army as Soldier & JCO
The Pak army has limited openings for soldiers to be hired in October and November each year. They also have strict criteria that all applicants must meet. The motto of the Pak Army is “Men at Their Best”.
If you are looking for the best career field, then becoming a soldier in the Pak Army will be the right choice. Because of its excellence and management, the Pak Army is one of the most respected armed forces in the world. The Pakistan Army has announced the latest following jobs in the Pak Army:
- Pak Army Soldier
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
- Pak Army Military Police
- Naib Khateeb
- Sanitary Worker/Sweeper
It would be best if you met the Pak Army eligibility criteria to become Pak Soldiers.
|Eligibility||All candidates belonging to Pakistan and AJK Azad Jammu and Kashmir|
|Sex||The only Male is Eligible|
|Qualification||Minimum Matric (science or arts with at least 2ndÂ division)|
|Age||Minimum 17 Â½ years to 23 years on 1st April 2023|
|Age Relaxation||Candidates with a graduation degree or more than that can get relaxation in the age for the one year that is 24 years old and age relaxation of 2 years can be given to the relatives of martyrs.|
|Physical Status||Minimum 5 feet and 6 inches|
You need to go through the following Pak Army Qualification criteria:
|2||Junior Commissioned Officer||FA/FSC|
|5||Sanitary Worker / Sweeper||Primary|
Application and Selection Procedure
- The candidates for Soldier posts can apply online by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The Registration Application Form can be submitted to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center from 15th October through 15th November.
- Application forms can be taken from the Following Army Selection and Recruitment Centers
- Panu Aaqil,
- DI Khan
- The first step is to take the physical test of the candidates. After that, the selection committee will check the candidates’ educational, mental, and physical health.
- All the candidates should be selected on a merit basis.
- Candidates with other technical education such as Engineering and Medical will be preferred over others.
- Drivers with a valid driving license are preferred.
- The Pakistan Army will offer an officer position to the candidate who performs better during training.
- 2 photocopies all academic must be attested.
- 1 photocopy attested of CNIC or B form
- 1 attested photocopy of your Father.
- 4 passport-size photos.
- All Certificates must be approved by HEC.
We discuss all the requirements and try to give you complete information about Join Pak Army as a Soldier in our article. We hope that you will find our article beneficial.
Still, if you face any difficulty, feel free to ask us in the comment section. Besides this, you can also contact us through our email. Give your valuable feedback in the comment section and share the article with your friends and family members.